Do you want a life designed around your purpose, creating optimum satisfaction and fulfillment? You are longing to find a way to allow your full self to emerge, to see what’s possible and to discover the far reaches of your potential. There are deeper, creative parts of you crying out to be expressed. And the world desperately needs the gifts you have to give!
Do you want to make a difference in your life and in the lives of others but feel stuck, unable to make it happen? You keep tripping over the same obstacles. You fear leaving your comfort zone and stepping into the unknown. You experience difficulty breaking through self-imposed limits. You worry people around you will feel threatened and not recognize the new, empowered, purposeful you. And the years keep passing by as you remain stuck and unsatisfied. Is there still time to unearth these parts and become a fully expressed you?
Yes! This is actually the perfect time to let go of the old story of who you are supposed to be and find the passion and spark that illuminates who you truly are and what you are capable of achieving. It is time to powerfully live your potential.
These 3 Key Actions can take you from stuck and dissatisfied to having an empowered, purposeful life:
- Get Clarity–Discover what’s meaningful to you, holds value for you and speaks to your heart. Clear away obstacles that have stopped you in the past.
- Make A Plan–Develop clear, concise steps towards wholeness and fulfillment. Brainstorm possibilities and opportunities that you may never have allowed yourself to consider. Write your own story.
- Get Support–Build courage and wisdom through inquiry. Discover how to use your gifts and talents creatively. Create deeper connections with yourself, the ones you love, and with Spirit. Reconnect to the missing heart in your life.
Through Diane’s inspiring, entertaining and informative Keynotes, Workshops, Coaching and Products, you will learn how to…
- Empower purposefully through alignment with your purpose, vision and values.
- Engage passionately fired up and committed to producing results, using your talents, skills and abilities.
- Take action to initiate, create and innovate, recognizing the opportunities to connect, grow and contribute.
Diane is a Professional Certified Coach through the International Coach Federation, with a degree in Psychology and Human Development. She has passionately studied human potential, both in and out of the classroom, for over thirty years. Diane has been an entrepreneur for over 30 years, owner of a successful service business and author of several books and hundreds of articles. Diane is an instructor in a college level coach certification program. She knows what it takes to live an empowered, purposeful life.
“Diane seemed to walk among us lightly and to lift something out of us that we didn’t know was there. We are grateful for her insights and her work with us.” Hilary Papineau, Women in Government & Public Policy, University at Albany
Make Diane part of your solution. Act Today: 914-843-4947 www.dianeingram.com/contact